Steven Raichlen’s “Project Fire” Live
Steven Raichlen, host of the PBS show Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke, returns to Kansas City with a new guide to grilling, PROJECT FIRE, a collection of more than 100 innovative recipes for grilling every kind of food. Join Raichlen and Smoke ‘N’ Fire for an appetizing experience for the grill savvy and the enthusiast! Proceeds from this event benefit Kansas City PBS.
Tickets available at Smoke ‘N’ Fire store location, by phone at 913-685-1111, or by email to BBQinfo@smokenfire.com. Doors open at 6 p.m.; demonstration begins at 6:30 p.m.
A single ticket includes:
- Live cooking demonstration with Steven Raichlen
- One (1) copy of PROJECT FIRE: Cutting-Edge Techniques and Sizzling Recipes from the Caveman Porterhouse to Salt Slab Brownie
- Dinner selections from PROJECT FIRE recipes, and open bar
- PROJECT FIRE book signing
- Live music
- One (1) coupon for 25 percent off one BBQ accessory at Smoke ‘N’ Fire
Steven Raichlen is a James Beard Award-winning author of an impressive array of New York Times bestselling cookbooks, a Barbecue Hall of Famer and a PBS star. He has shaped America’s obsession with live-fire cooking for decades.
PROJECT FIRE is an indispensable guide to this ever-evolving world of barbecue, delivering both a complete step-by-step handbook to mastering the techniques—including how to “caveman” grill in the embers and make a smoker pouch—and a collection of more than 100 innovative recipes for grilling starters to desserts. PROJECT FIRE also reveals how to make that process happen, with Raichlen’s seven steps to grilling nirvana.